― Helpful Resources ―
BuildingBlocksGameDesign.com is not sponsored by, or affiliated with, any of the sites listed on this page. These are simply helpful resources.
Online Typing Practice
- Keybr.com ― For most people typing practice only occured as a kid. Get back to it with modern tools that track and analyze your typing to help you learn.
- Refactoring Guru ― This site is well laid out and helpful. It’s packed with good information on design patterns and has extra resources.
- Snippet Designer ― This is a free extension that creates a right click context to snip out snippets for later use.
- C# in Depth, by Jon Skeet ― Jon is very active in forums and provides the best info. He’s also got a book!
- Shiv Kumar ― Expert advice in longer format videos. Focus on having a system and thought processes.
- Nick Chapsas ― Up to date tips and reviews centered around C# and being a better programmer.
- Raw Coding ― The explanations in this channel really tied some things together in a unique and memorable way.
- Public Domain Pictures ― Free images
- Pexels ― Free Images
- iStock ― Allows you to buy stock images individually with out a subscription plan.